In 2018, come celebrate and commemorate Clare's 250th anniversary! Throughout the year, the Municipality of Clare, with funding from Canadian Heritage and the Office of Acadian Affaires and Francophonie, we will be organizing various events and activities, including a list of 250 things to do. More details on these activities and events will be posted here as soon as they become available. Watch for contests and explore our backyard like never before!
Click on the flyer below to download an electronic version our our activity guide!
The Municipality of Clare has created a new committee, who is currently planning activities and events to celebrate Clare’s 250th anniversary! This committee consists of the following members:
- Réanne Flynn: Community Development Officer, Municipality of Clare
- Pam Doucet: Director of Community Development, Municipality of Clare
- Larry Peach: Tourism Manager, Municipality of Clare
- Natalie Robichaud : General Manager, La société acadienne de Clare
- Daniel LeBlanc : Executive and Artistic Director, Festival acadien de Clare