Starting Monday, June 15, we are happy to advise that the office of the Municipality of Clare will once again be open to members of the public (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). To ensure the safety of everyone we ask members of the public visiting the municipal office to:
- practise physical distancing at all times;
- respect that a maximum of 2 members of the public can line up inside the waiting area, both upstairs and downstairs; others can line up outside;
- read and follow the directions on the signage;
- make appointments in advance if you wish to speak to a specific staff member – go to www.clarenovascotia.com/en/contact for direct contact info;
- refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
If you wish to pay your municipal taxes, please remember that the following remote options are available:
- Through most online financial institutions;
- By e-Transfer (please call our Tax Clerk at 902-769-2031 to arrange a payment);
- By credit card (please note that a 1.75% service fee will be applied);
- By mailing a cheque (please make cheques payable to Municipality of Clare, 1185 Highway 1, Little Brook, NS B0W 1Z0).
Given that the Université Sainte-Anne campus is still closed to the public, the Rendez-vous de la Baie Visitor Centre will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your patience.