Toutes les appel d'offres avec la Municipalité de Clare seront affichées ici dès qu'elles seront disponibles.
CONSTRUIRE UN BÂTIMENT AU-DESSUS D’UN RÉSERVOIR DÉSINFECTANT U.V. EXISTANTS (12’ X 16’)
Les soumissions scellées seront reçues à l’édifice administratif du bureau municipal de Clare, au 1185 route 1, Petit-Ruisseau, Comté de Digby, N.-É., B0W 1Z0, jusqu`à 14h, le jeudi 9 mars 2017, pour la construction d`un bâtiment au-dessus d’un réservoir désinfectant U.V. existante (12’ X 16’) à la station de traitement des eaux usées, situé au 150 chemin du Phare, Pointe-de-l’Église, dans la Municipalité de Clare.
Les documents relatifs à l`appel d`offres peuvent être consultés et/ou procurés dès le vendredi 17 février 2017 au bureau municipal, 1185 route 1, au Petit-Ruisseau, ou en appuyant ici.
La Municipalité de Clare se réserve le droit de rejeter toutes les soumissions, de ne pas accepter nécessairement la soumission la plus basse, d’accepter toute offre qui peut être considérée comme étant dans son intérêt, et de renoncer à la formalité, informalité ou technicité dans un appel d`offres.
(disponible en englais seulement)
RENOVATIONS at 795 Highway #1 COMEAUVILLE
(including renovations to entry and of former court house space)
Sealed tenders will be received at the Clare Municipal Office, 1185 Highway 1, Little Brook, Digby County, NS, B0W 1Z0, until 2:00 pm, Thursday, March 9th, 2017, for renovations to the building located at 795 Highway #1 Comeauville (former court house).
Tender documents may be viewed and/or picked up on/or after Thursday, February 23rd 2017 at the Clare municipal administration building, 1185 Hwy 1, in Little Brook, or click here.
To be considered, each tender must be submitted on the forms supplied.
The Municipality reserves the right to reject any or all Tenders. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted. The Tender deemed the best value may be the Tender accepted taking into account price and life cycle cost considerations, environmental and social considerations, delivery, servicing and the capacity of the supplier to meet other criteria as stated in the Tender documents.
*Project is pending approval of funding
**Disponible en anglais seulement
BY LAW NO. 35
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
1. This By Law shall be known as and may be cited as the "Chief Administrative Officer By Law".
2. The Municipality will employ a Chief Administrative Officer.
3. The Chief Administrative Officer is the head of the administrative branch of the Municipal Government for the Municipality.
4. The Chief Administrative Officer is responsible to the Council for the proper administration of all the affairs of the Municipality in accordance with the policies and plans approved and established by the Council.
5. The Council shall, except for obtaining or providing information, deal with the administrative service of the Municipality solely through the Chief Administrative Officer.
6. The Council shall provide direction on the administration, plans, policies and programs of the Municipality to the Chief Administrative Officer. No individual member of the Council shall give orders, either publicly or privately, to any employee of the Municipality.
7. The Chief Administrative Officer shall communicate with the Warden and Executive Committee on policy issues and relevant information that arise between Council and Committee of the Whole meetings and the Chief Administrative Officer shall advise Council on a regular basis.
***Disponible seulement en anglais
BY LAW NO. 36
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
1. This By Law shall be known as and may be cited as the "Committee of the Whole By Law".
2. Council hereby establishes a Committee of the Whole, consisting of all of the councillors, to meet at least once a month.
3. Council or Committee of the Whole may cancel or re-schedule a meeting of the Committee of the Whole by advising Councillors at the earliest possible time.
4. The Committee of the Whole will be responsible for all matters which would be of concern to the Municipal Council.
5. Meetings of the Committee of the Whole shall be open to the public, unless the Committee moves into an In-Camera session which complies with the Municipal Government Act (MGA) (Section 22(2)). The public, with permission from the majority of Council, may address the Committee. This excludes comments on matters where there are existing meeting procedures with First or Second Readings, or other matters that have a public process in place.
6. Staff reports shall be presented to the Committee of the Whole.
7. Committee of the Whole will meet for the purposes of discussion and possible recommendation to Council. No formal decisions will be made when the councillors are meeting as Committee of the Whole. Recommendations of the Committee of the Whole shall be voted upon at a future Council Meeting.
8. Committee of the Whole may, in its discretion, decide not to refer a staff recommendation to Council if the Committee feels that recommendation would not be appropriate at that time.
9. (a) The Committee of the Whole shall appoint a presiding officer at meetings of the Committee of the Whole. In the absence of a presiding officer, the Warden or Deputy Warden shall preside.
(b) In the absence of both the Warden and Deputy Warden the Committee of the Whole may appoint a chairperson from the members present.
10. After the Council Agenda is completed, then the meeting will be open to the public for questions or comments on matters discussed at Committee, for a period not to exceed twenty minutes
11. The Clerk shall ensure that minutes are recorded of all of the discussions and recommendations of the Committee of the Whole.